- Students should be 18 years of age at the start of the course
- Student must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- At least two GCE A level passes, five GCSE passes including English language and Mathematics at grade C above; or
- Three GCE A level passes and three GCSE passes including English and Mathematics; or
- Advanced General National Vocation Qualification (GNVQ) – Merit / Distinction; or
- A pass in a BTEC National Award or HNC/HND; or
- An appropriate Scottish or Irish qualification equal to the above requirements
All students are required to attend an interview before a provisional place can be offered.
Offer will be confirmed upon a receipt of authentic examination marks.
How to apply
All applicants (home and international) must apply through UCAS. You can obtain a UCAS application form from your college or apply online at UCAS