This session is aimed at anyone who still hasn’t decided what to do in September. So if you’re thinking about what to do after A-Levels, join our virtual open day and ask all your questions to college staff.
To speed things up, book your place using our Open Day booking form.
What to Expect
- Introduction to our campus and its facilities
- Introduction of the courses available
- Discuss with lecturers the right pathway for you
- Speak to our support staff about bursaries, additional learning support
- If you’re a prospective degree student, you will also be able to speak to our Student Services team about Student Finance and applying via UCAS
- If you’re a prospective Further Education student, you’ll be able to have an interview to secure your place for September 2021