Educated in the Najaf Seminary of the late Ayatollah Al-Hakim and Ayatollah Al Khoei, Professor Milani is a graduate of the Universities of Beirut, Baghdad and Oxford. With over thirty years of experience in teaching Islamic Studies, particularly Islamic Law and Jurisprudence and Islamic Theology, he was appointed as a Professor by the University of Amman. Professor Milani is the Dean of the International University of Islamic Studies and the head of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence at the Islamic College.
Research and Publications
- Frequently Asked Questions on Islam, London, 2000.
- Commentary on the Qur’anic Chapter of Night Journey, London, 2002.
- The Islamic Common Market, MPhil 2007.
- Marital Dispute and Divorce, MPhil 2007.
- Genetic Engineering and Cloning, MPhil 2007.
- The Islamic Attitude to Political Activity, PhD 2007.
- The Islamic Law Attitude to Terrorism, PhD 2007.
Please find a full CV