Why choose the Islamic College?
- Competitive fees compared to other universities
- Islamic identity and environment
What is clearing?
Clearing is still part of the UCAS process. Clearing is organised by UCAS. It is the final part of the university admissions process and is the last opportunity for you to find a place at university if you want to start in September 2017.
Who is clearing for?
- Haven’t done quite as well as expected and therefore have been unable to secure their first or second choice of course.
- Have met or exceeded the conditions of your original offer and now wish to be considered for a course at the Islamic College (Middlesex University). This is known as Adjustment.
- Haven’t applied through UCAS yet and now want to apply for September 2017 entry.
Tip: If this is you, be prepared by completing an application on UCAS before results day.
When is Clearing?
The Islamic College will open their Clearing Helplines early on Thursday 17 August 2017, the day that A-Level results are announced. However, some colleges, like the Islamic College, welcome calls from students who receive their results prior to this.
Clearing Line: 020 8451 9993/ 02084381207 (Ext. 207 & 211)
If you are contacting us for the first time to enquire about a clearing place, please keep your UCAS I.D. ready in your hand.
Applicants: 020 8451 9993/ 02084381207 (Ext. 207 & 211)
If you have already applied and require confirmation of your place, check that your grades meet our requirements or get advice and guidance on changing courses.
You will find the full list:
- on the Islamic College websites or contact us on 020 8451 9993/ 02084381207 (Ext. 207 & 211)
- on the UCAS website with the course codes:
- BA Islamic Studies V622
- BA Hawza Studies T611
- Quranic Arabic Foundation TP11